PURGE. PURGE.

I'm so impressed that this was done with pencil. This looks amazing.

Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

That was very cool. Everything was drawn so beautifully and dark. This style really pulled me into the world, which is perfect for a fantasy story.

Reality Reality

I really like the vibe of this a lot. The music, images, and content all give off a disturbing feeling, but it definitely gives the viewer something to consider or analyze about the video.

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

This game is awesome. I love when you encounter creatures rather than soldiers. I feel like a medieval fantasy version of this game would be awesome. Rather than purchasing slaves, different cities could represent recruiting or relieving different party members *dwarven characters in the mountains, elven characters in the forest etc.* A story line with a map that continues onto new maps would be awesome. Dungeons could be represented by multiple "rounds".

5 stars. This game is so great, but a different texture along with more detail and weapons would be amazing.

Gape Gape

I've been following your stuff for a couple of months and I really like your style. Every time I see a variation of these massive walls of flesh made out of parallel lines I have to look at them and see what new idea I get out of looking at it... almost like they're a series.

Your stuff is really cool. Intensely strong sense of style and mood. I can't express all of how cool your artwork is in this comment, but I really appreciate what you do. Just wanted to share that with you.

gimpy dogman fight (monotype) gimpy dogman fight (monotype)

God damn, this is so cool. It's so beautiful like a snow cone but it's shaped into a violent image. I truly love this.

inktober #31 inktober #31

I love it's face. You carry a unique consistent style in all of your work, even when the content or mood is a little different.