PURGE. PURGE.

I'm so impressed that this was done with pencil. This looks amazing.

Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

That was very cool. Everything was drawn so beautifully and dark. This style really pulled me into the world, which is perfect for a fantasy story.

Reality Reality

I really like the vibe of this a lot. The music, images, and content all give off a disturbing feeling, but it definitely gives the viewer something to consider or analyze about the video.

Vending Machine Vending Machine

I liked the twist at the end =)

CosmicArt responds:

Thankss

HIPSTER SELFIE - Speedpaint HIPSTER SELFIE - Speedpaint

This is cool! What program is used to make this?

My 2nd Artistic Endeavor My 2nd Artistic Endeavor

I'd like to see the oddity of this idea expanded upon. Weirdness like this is totally up my alley.

Hard & Soft Hard & Soft

This was clever. The drawing style in the beginning was really interesting as was the guy at the end. I'd like to see more of the animation and drawings in a future project because I thought it looked so cool.

Usagi YoJimbo Animation Usagi YoJimbo Animation

Excellent animation. I'd like to see this developed into an action sequence.

Indivisible Indivisible

I like the drawing style. I'm unfamiliar with Indivisible RPG, but I'm guessing the joke was just a reference to the title. Is this going to be a series?

OwenTV Halloween OwenTV Halloween

I appreciate that this has a story the audience can follow. Something I would suggest would to add some ambiance music to fill up the empty space. I really think it would help an animation like this a long way.

Keep it up!