Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

Lol, this was great. Excellent writing.

PURGE. PURGE.

I'm so impressed that this was done with pencil. This looks amazing.

Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

That was very cool. Everything was drawn so beautifully and dark. This style really pulled me into the world, which is perfect for a fantasy story.

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

This game is awesome. I love when you encounter creatures rather than soldiers. I feel like a medieval fantasy version of this game would be awesome. Rather than purchasing slaves, different cities could represent recruiting or relieving different party members *dwarven characters in the mountains, elven characters in the forest etc.* A story line with a map that continues onto new maps would be awesome. Dungeons could be represented by multiple "rounds".

5 stars. This game is so great, but a different texture along with more detail and weapons would be amazing.

Airhead Airhead

Love it! It is a great take on the working man (it reminds me of a modern "The Son of Man, 1946 by Rene Magritte ".

GDTriAxis responds:

Thank you! I do see some similarities to Magritte's works now that you mention it :)

Spooktacular entry Spooktacular entry

Awesome colors. Great content. I feel like I'm inside your brains!!!!!! Great work!

DicoBurdova responds: